Monday, March 7, 2011

Comic - Nice garb

(Click on image to enlarge and see it without the the side bars obstructing it)

"Only in Foam Fighting can you get totally beet up by a guy twice your size and then afterwords have a good discussion about sewing and fabric choices on the side lines afterword."


     I wish I could find the exact quote and who said it but It was a comment I read on a forum when I first started fighting, and it is this is the gist of what inspired this strip.
      This is my second panel, I have had it siting around for almost as long as my first. The green guy is the main character (I haven't named him yet, so if you have got suggestions I am willing to hear them) so you will be seeing more of him around.
     Also, a name for the series has been suggested that I like: "Pro Foam Fighter Team" or pfft for short. What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment